To automatically receive E-mail Alerts
- 1、Enter your information in the space provided.
- 2、Click on the "Submit" button.
- 3、Email Alerts is successfully set up.
▪ How do I get a copy of the Annual Report?
Our latest Annual Reports are available for viewing and downloading on our Website. If you still require a hard copy version, please request by clicking on the IR Contact button on the Investor Relations home page of our Website.
▪ What is China Information's business?
China Information Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNIT) is China's leading provider of digital education, public information release system, cloud business and e-commerce operating platform solutions, as well as internet services.
▪ What is China Information's ticker symbol, stock exchange and CUSIP no.?
China Information's ticker symbol is CNIT, its stock trades on NASDAQ, with CUSIP no. G21174100.
▪ How many of the Company's shares are outstanding?
There were a total of 33,681,359 ordinary shares outstanding as of June 30, 2015.
▪ When is the next earnings release?
China Information's semi-annual and annual earnings reports are tentatively scheduled to be released 8 weeks following the half-year-end and 16 weeks following the year-end respectively. All earnings releases are posted on our website.
▪ What is China Information's fiscal year and corresponding quarter-end dates?
Fiscal year ends: December 31
Semi-annual ends: June 30
▪ How can I get on an e-mail list to receive all press releases?
To automatically receive email alerts for the information categories that interest you, please click on Email Alerts and submit your email address.
▪ Who is China Information's outside legal counsel?
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
2300 N Street, N.W. | Washington, DC 20037-1122
▪ Who is China Information's transfer agent?
Island Stock Transfer
15500 Roosevelt Boulevard, Suite 301
Clearwater, Florida 33760
For investors, analysts and financial media